Posted 2 weeks ago
Heavy Mining Equipment Mechanics
Full-Time • Chapleau Region
- Minimum of 5 years of field mechanical experience;
- A definitive experience on mining equipment maintenance would be preferential – Sandvik & Maclean U/G drills, U/G Loaders, U/G haulage;
- Willingness to learn – supporting a fleet of innovative mining technology – electric vehicles;
- Work schedule: 7/7 on rotating day/night shifts.
- Must possess a heavy duty equipment technician license and have a valid Ontario College of Trades Membership;
- Individuals holding a truck and coach technician license may also be considered;
- Basic underground hard rock mining common core (U0000, U0001, U0002 & U0012) would be an asset.